LG 32LM560BPTC is another HD-ready smart TV with great features and affordable price that you can get for 32 inch TV. LG is always very careful about the panels especially when it comes to a smart TV. LG 32LM560BPTC is packed with an LG IPS panel one of the best panels in the television industry.
With the True Immersion Wide Viewing Angle feature it keeps you enthralled with amazing realism, displaying about 100% color accuracy, from all angles.
And Dynamic Color Enhancer enhances color for richer, more natural images. Not only that it becomes cherry on the cake when Active HDR optimizes every scene, delivering delicate detail and rich color.
I personally love this model very much because not only the picture quality is awesome but also the sound quality is also incredibly great because of DTS Virtual:X which gives you the pleasure of flawless & multi-dimensional audio as the built-in speakers deliver sound from all angles and with the Dolby Audio on your TV allows you to experience clearer, more immersive theater-quality sound at home.
Quad-Core Processor four fast, accurate processors eliminate noise and create more dynamic color and contrast. Low-resolution images are up-scaled and reproduced as sharper, more vivid images. Hence, it pretty good clear LG 32LM560BPTC TV has a decent picture and sound quality.
- Type: LED
- Panel: IPS
- Size: 32″
- HD Ready (1366×768)
- Refresh Rate: 50 hertz
- 3 HDMI – 2 USB Ports
- Sound: 20 Watts Output
- LED anel
- Warranty: 12 months
- Active HDR
- IPS Panel
- Dolby Digital Sound
- Blacks are not deep
- Don’t expect for live TV.
- All the apps will not be installed.
Also Read: Best 32 inch LED TV
Newer version 32LM563 & 43LM5650
LG 32LM560 is currently unavailable but a newer version is available in two sizes on the store with the same specs and features. That you can check out at Amazon.
LG 32LM560BPTC Review And Specification
- Design And Look: LG 32LM560BPTC has a decent design. The TV stood strong on a pair of a stand, well balanced but still, safety is recommended. The bezels surrounding the display are quite thin and impressive. This LG 32 inch TV gives you access to great entertainment in the comfort of your living room.
- Thickness: The display is quite thin but it is attractive. The stand can be managed when wall mounted.
- Back: The back of the LG 32LM560BPTC TV appears outstandingly gorgeous with the covers on and has great cable management. The back panels have a fabric cover on them, the same with the speaker panels.
- Stand: The stand design of the LG 32LM560BPTC is quite good looking and not so big but supports the TV extremely well.
- Borders: The LG 32LM560BPTC TV borders are thin and stylish, there is no noticeable gap between the border and the first row of pixels.
LG 32LM560BPTC TV has a decent picture quality. Now experience the power of HD content on HD ready TV. Play HD videos via USB or HDMI and HD videos shot from your mobile phone or digital camera.
Get future-ready with LG 32LM560BPTC TV and experience minutest details with 1366 x 768 resolution that keeps you immersed in everything you watch.
Panel type: IPS
Digital Noise Filter: Yes
The motion handling of the LG 32LM560BPTC is decent. It has a fast response time, so there is only a very short blur trail behind fast-moving objects. But it may appear irrelevant for someone for this, not a big deal though.
It supports motion interpolation up to 50Hz and has a Black Frame Insertion feature to make the image crisper, but it does not work very well.
Native Refresh Rate: 50 Hz
Also Read: Best 43 inch LED TV
The sound quality is great with 10 watts Dolby Digital Plus speakers to deliver powerful sound with enhanced bass performance on LG 32LM560BPTC, making your listening experience as immersive as viewing.
Enjoy a cinematic experience at home with the Bollywood mode feature. For a better sound, dedicated speakers or soundbars are recommended.
Speaker type: Down firing
Sound technology: DTS
Output: 10 W
The input lag is average, but most people will not notice it. In terms of connectivity, the LG 32LM560BPTC comes with 1 USB ports. This allows you to connect multiple external USB device to the TV. There are 2 HDMI ports, including one HDMI ARC port. You can choose to connect a soundbar or a laptop through HDMI ports.
Netflix, Youtube, Hotstar: Yes
Screen Mirroring: Yes
The interface is easy to use, and it is very quick to access most features or change the settings. The interface itself is smooth, with no obvious issues when browsing, but it sometimes hangs a bit when launching apps.
- Ease of Use: Average
- Smoothness: Average
- Option: Many
- Apps: Many and Trouble Free
- Casting: Yes
- USB Drive Playback: Yes
- USB 3.0: Yes (1)
- HDR Playback via USB: Yes
- HDR Play on Netflix: Yes
- HDR Play on Youtube: Yes
Not just the LG 32LM560BPTC, even its remote is smart. It comes with dedicated hotkeys to directly access functions and more. The remote also allows you to control the TV with your voice, including searching within some apps.
Control from TV
There is a single button located in the center of the TV under the LG logo. It allows for only basic control of the TV, including changing the inputs or channels, volume control, and power.
Also Read: Best 49 inch LED TV
|Item Weight||6.3 Kg|
|Product Dimensions||8.4 x 73.9 x 44.1 cm|
|Batteries:||2 AAA batteries required. (included)|
|Item model number||32LM560BPTC|
|Ram Memory Installed Size||1 GB|
|Graphics Coprocessor||LG Graphic Processor|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Screen Size||32 Inches|
|Image Aspect Ratio||16:09|
|Image Contrast Ratio||10,000,000 : 1|
|Supported Image Type||JPEG, GIF, PNG, PSD, TIFF, RAW|
|Display Resolution Maximum||1366 x 768 Pixels|
|Supported Audio Format||mp3_audio, wma|
|Audio Wattage||10 Watts|
|Battery Cell Composition||Alkaline|
|Refresh Rate||50 hertz|
|Total Usb Ports||1|
|Digital Media Format||AVI, Blu-ray, DVD-Video, MPEG, WAV, WMA|
|Supports Bluetooth Technology||No|
It has a fluid, functional, and well laid out UI the LG 32LM560BPTC has very good picture quality both in dark and bright rooms. Its pricing is also good. I’d go ahead and say that it makes for an excellent buy. Great TV for watching TV shows during the day. It has decent peak brightness with SDR content, and has excellent reflection handling, so you shouldn’t have any issues in a decently-lit room.
Also Read: Best 24 inch LED TV
1. Active HDR – LG breakthrough LG Nano Cell Display, no matter which seat in the TV room, colors look truer and black levels look deeper.
2. Share and Control – Share your smart phone screen on TV and control your mobile using LG Magic remote.
3. LG Content Store – One stop hub for all entertainment contents which includes videos, TV programs and apps.
4. Multi Tasking – Connect your Bluetooth Headset or HTS/Sound Bar Wireless with TV.
5. Wireless Sound (2 Way BT) – Don’t miss any moment while watching TV. Surf the internet & watch TV simultaneously.
6.Cloud Photo and Video – Watch photos & videos on TV with easy and convenient settings. Just launch Cloud Photo & Video app .
7. Expandable Memory – No Need to worry more for built-In memory. Now you can plug USB and enjoy unlimited memory. Built-in memory to be used before external memory
8. Smart LG TV Magic Remote
9.LG TV with Smart AI ThinQ
10. IPS Panel