How to watch JIOTV on a laptop in India: Jio TV on PC, Mac, or windows with this easy pattern listed below and enjoy the available channels, you can Operate and Play Live TV on your Laptop.
JioTV or JioPlay is an App that allows the most comprehensive range of TV channels (350+ channels scattered across 10+ genres and 15+ languages). Immediately it is exclusively open for Jio SIM users, but you can do JioTV without Jio SIM.
You can have live TV on your computer or laptop without any trouble just by placing software on your PC. You can either run the Live TV by straight downloading it from Google Play Store or more use a cracked JioTV Play on the software for minor problems and enjoy channels. To control the TV on Laptop PC follow the steps below.
How to watch JIOTV on laptop:
Jio lately released the Web Version of the JioTV Live. All you require is a tool with a browser and internet connectivity. You can view your favorite channels on your laptop PC.
- Move to www.jiotv.com
- Sign in with your Jio ID/ Email ID & Password.
The website is very natural, user-friendly, and understanding.
The website interface is more or less identical to the mobile app, and also you can see catch-up content. Also, when I did the web I obtained the channels running without any buffer, even on the 3G connection.
⇒ If you don’t sign up then tick on Sign up, you will be turned to a Jio Website. Insert your Jio Number to get the OTP via SMS.
Now you will be asked to generate the Password on the site. Once completed, go to the JioTV site and log in with your Email ID & Password.
⇒ If you don’t own a Jio SIM don’t worry. You don’t require a Jio SIM to watch your preferred channel. The alone requirement is a Jio ID and Password, which you can gain from any Jio SIM user.
You can even see your desired channels on 3G, 4G, or any broadband network and don’t inevitably need to be on a Jio network, opposed to the limitation of its phone app.
- Download the BlueStacks on your PC or laptop.
- Move and Install the App.
- Start the App and open the App Store.
- Attach your Google Account
- Hunt for the JioTV App
- Download and place the JioTV App
- Now, make certain you have joined your PC using any Jio Hotspot or JioFi device.
- Begin the app and Login with your Jio ID and password.
- Hurrah! You can have the free HD TV channels on your PC without any trouble.
- Download the MEmu Player for Android. The software works on cheap stamina Windows PC.
- Place the App on your PC.
- Now Tick on MEmu – Multiple Instance Manager.
- Snap-on Create and let the method be complete.
- Begin Play Store and log in with your account details.
- Download JioTV and experience the Channels.
Note: Following the software installation on your device you can either download JioTV from Google Play Store and work it without any problems if you have a Jio Network with you.
Or more you can directly download a Mod JioTV Apk file on your software that does not require any Jio network nor any ID or Password to work on the software and enjoy the JioTV.
This post is for informational meanings only, and we do not approve of any product. Please respond free to comment below.