WhatsApp account play an important role in your life. But are you still doing WhatsApp on your phone?
What if the battery is about to hang and you require to send out a few important lines of an ongoing conversation? Not a difficulty – you can maintain chatting through your computer. Just do WhatsApp Web.
There are ways to get about this on your tablet and a private computer. And in this article, we will deliver an easy way on how to install Whatsapp Web on a laptop.
Whatsapp Web syncs by the mobile app to authorize you to transfer and acquire WhatsApp messages from your computer.
The WhatsApp account of your smartphone and your WhatsApp Web account is equal.
Any activity you take on the phone will affect WhatsApp on your computer and vice versa. You can reach WhatsApp on both your phone and your computer.
There are two methods to use WhatsApp on your computer:
- You can download an app to use WhatsApp Desktop.
- A browser-based translation of WhatsApp known as WhatsApp Web.
You require the following things before getting started:
- A good and stable internet connection.
- An active WhatsApp account on your phone.
- And last the most recent version of Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, or Edge whatever your native browser.
Easy Way on How to Install WhatsApp Web on a Laptop
- Install the WhatsApp web application for desktop, accessible for PC or Mac from whatapp.com/download.
- Snap the highlighted green button to download and install the WhatsApp application on your computer.
- Then locate that particular file in your downloads folder and double-click it to install.
- On a Windows computer, you want to attend the procedures in the installer’ and on a Mac simply pull the WhatsApp icon to your applications folder.
- Begin the WhatsApp desktop application.
- After that open WhatsApp touching your smartphone.
- On an Android phone open WhatsApp, touch the three spots at the peak right and pick WhatsApp web.
- On an iPhone start WhatsApp, touch the settings figure at the rear left, and choose WhatsApp web/desktop.
- You’ll be implied to use your smartphone’s camera to scan the QR code noticeable in your computer’s web browser.
- Whatsapp web will begin in the browser and will be active till you log out from your computer or your phone.
Note: You can only place Whatsapp on your computer if the operating system is Windows 8 (or above) or Mac OSX 10.9 (or above).
The process to View Whatsapp in a web browser
- Open your PC, or laptop browser and go to web.whatsapp.com.
- After that follow the above steps.
So, that’s how to install WhatsApp web on a Laptop or computer and how to use WhatsApp in your browser without the WhatsApp web application.
Now, all messages and pictures you have transferred and accepted are noticeable on both devices – automatically. No requirement for old-fashioned uploads or any such trouble.
By the way, it is suggested and also good that you use WhatsApp Web with a Wifi connection to bypass high data usage charges.
To find more information head towards https://www.whatsapp.com/faq/en/web/28080003.
Tanmoy Misra found his love for tech early in life when he got his first Nintendo (NES) console. He spent many hours blowing into cartridges to no avail until inspiration struck and he started taking apart and rebuilding anything that didn’t work. After dropping console gaming at the end of high school, Tanmoy entered the world of PC online gaming. His love of gaming and problem-solving soon led him to build his computers. As per expertise, he is an ISF-certified video calibrator and covering AV for a number of publications since 2018.