Deleting pages from PDF is quite easy but it has different ways for a different system. So, to do it perfectly you need to know the perfect and simple ways.
In this article, I have provided full detail of every way to delete pages from PDF files on Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS.
Various people directly get the help of other applications or software to delete pages from PDF files. Well, this work can also be done with the help of Google Chrome.
In the below content, we have discussed the steps by which you can easily Delete pages from pdf files.
- Firstly, you have to open the Google Chrome web browser on your desktop and select the option of downloads from the menu. This menu will open by clicking on Ctrl+J.
- Now, click on the File Explorer option and find the file which you want to select to delete the pages from the files.
- So, select the files and drag them to your downloads page.
- Your document will start appearing on the screen. Now, click on the Print icon and select the pages which you want to consider in a new PDF.
- Now, select the option of Save and your desktop will create a new PDF for you.
- At these steps, you have to select the name and place of your PDF and enter it and click to save.
- Now, visit the place where you saved the file and check whether the unwanted pages will get deleted or not.
By following these easy steps, you can easily delete Pages from PDF and get a new PDF via Google Chrome.
Adobe Acrobat is also recognized as a decent medium that helps you to delete pages from PDF so easily. All the steps regarding this are listed below:-
- If you’re issuing the Acrobat version 2017 or Acrobat Version 2020 or any other paid version then you can easily use it to remove pages from your PDF.
- Firstly, you have to open your PDF File in Adobe Acrobat. If you’re facing any problem in opening the PDF file then make a right-click in the file and click on Open with.
- Select the option of Acrobat.
- A side menu will open. Select the option of Organize pages.
- Now, select the pages which you want to delete. If you want to delete multiple pages then use the option of Page Thumbnails.
- Once you select the pages then find the option of Delete (Trash box) which is available in the header menu of the desktop.
- All the pages will get deleted from your PDF.
It is one of the easiest ways to delete pages from PDF files.
Note:- If you don’t want to pay any charges to do this work then you can use https://www.adobe.com/acrobat/free-trial-download.html to get free services from Adobe for 7 days.
Users can easily delete unwanted pages from any PDF files with the use of Microsoft Word. See the steps below:-
- Firstly, you have to open Microsoft Word on your desktop. Once open then click on the option of File.
- Now, click to Open and click on Computer. Find the option of Browse and find the document which you want to select.
- The file you selected must be available in File format. If not, then you won’t be able to see anything in the file. So, select the file in the file format. Now, open the PDF by using the OneDrive account.
- A pop-up notification will open to you where you’re guided to present all the documents in Word Document to get access to PDF in MS word.
- Proceed to the next step, your Document will start showing on the screen. Now, you have to select the pages which you want to delete. So, select the pages consciously and select the Delete option.
- Once all the unwanted pages will get deleted then you have to click on the option of File and after that click to Open.
- Finally, click on the option of Save and get your work done.
If you’re using a Mac and want to delete some unwanted pages from a PDF but don’t know what to do then follow the procedure listed below:-
- Firstly, open the click and make a right-click on it. A menu will open where you have to find the option of Open-with. A new side window will open where you have to click on the option of Preview.
- When the file starts viewing on the screen then you have to click on the option of View menu.
- Click on the option of Thumbnails and wait for a few seconds. All the pages will start viewing as thumbnails on the screen.
- Now, you have to select the pages which you don’t want. So, select all the unwanted pages from the file and click on the Edit menu.
- In the Edit menu, you’ll get the option of Delete, Click on it, and all the unwanted pages will get deleted from the file.
- Now, save the file and complete the procedure.
Movavi PDF Chef
Movabi PDF Chef is recognized as a Third-party software application that helps you to delete unwanted pages from a PDF file. See the steps below to know-how:-
- Firstly, you have to download and install the application of Movavi PDF Chef. For this, you can use https://itselectable.com/goto/movavi-pdf-editor-mac this link.
- Once the application gets downloaded and installed then open it.
- Add the file which you want to select to delete unwanted files.
- Now, reach the option of PDF thumbnails and select the pages which you want to erase from the document.
- After selecting all the pages which you want to delete and select the option Delete.
- All the selected pages get deleted. Now, you just have to select the file and click on the option of Save.
Online tools are also a great option to exclude unwanted pages from the PDF. These types of applications are safe and can be used in many other types of work.
We have shortlisted the top 3 applications which are available online. Let’s discuss them one by one.
- Firstly, you have to visit the official web browser of Small PDF. This link will directly let you in the official page of small PDF https://smallpdf.com/delete-pages-from-pdf.
- Once the official page of Small PDF will open then you have to select the option of Choose File.
- Now, select the PDF in which you want to delete the pages.
- Wait until your PDF file will get uploaded. Once your file is uploaded then drag the mouse to select the pages which you want to delete.
- After selecting the pages click on the option of Trash which is displayed at the top of the screen.
- After deleting the unwanted pages click on the option of Apply Changes.
- Now, your newly designed file is uploaded and you’re free to download the file.
- To use Sejda, first, you have to download it. Use this link https://www.sejda.com/delete-pdf-pages to get access to the official webpage of Sejda in your preferred web browser.
- Once the official page of Sejda will open then you have to upload the document.
- So, upload the document and select the pages which you wanna delete from the file.
- Once all the pages will get selected then click to delete them.
- All the pages will get deleted and the new file is ready to download. Download the file and hence the work is done.
- You can only enjoy 3 tasks per hour.
- The risk of leakage is high.
PDF 2 Go
- PDF 2 GO is a free tool by which you can easily delete pages from the PDF file.
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of PDF 2 GO with the help of this link https://www.pdf2go.com/sort-delete-pdf.
- Once the official page of PDF 2 GO is opened then upload your document in it.
- Select the pages which you want to delete or erase from the document.
- Click on the trash icon and wait for deleting the unwanted pages.
- At last, the edited document will get uploaded to the website. You just have to download the file.
So, here we discussed that Third-party sites are also generating a good option so that you can easily erase the unwanted pages from the document.
Adobe Document Cloud
- Firstly, you have to visit the Adobe PDF delegation page in your preferred web browser. Click on this link https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/acrobat/delete-pages?x_api_client_id=adobe_com&x_api_client_location=delete_pages so that you’ll directly visit the official Adobe PDF delegation page.
- Here, you have to login into your account. If you don’t have an account here then you can click on Create account and fill required details.
- Once your account is get created then login into it with the help of Login credentials.
- In the center of the screen, an option is available named “Upload“. Click on it and upload the document in which you want to delete the pages.
- Now, select the pages which you want to delete and proceed to the next.
- Once the page will get selected then click on the icon of Trash. This will delete the selected pages.
- Now, the edited document will start appearing on the screen. You just have to click on the option of Save.
Hence, all the unwanted pages from the file will get deleted and you’ll get an edited PDF.
iOS- PDF Element
If you’re using an iPhone or iPad and want to delete some pages from a PDF file then PDF Element is one of the best options for you to edit your PDF File safely.
- Firstly, you have to open PDF Element on your device and have to upload/import the document in it. Use a strong wi-fi or internet connection for fluent upload.
- Once the PDF is get uploaded then enter the Page mode. The icon of Page mode is available on the right side of the screen.
- Now, select the Edit option and after that select the pages which you want to delete. Once the selection process is get completed then click on the option of Delete.
- All the selected pages will get deleted and you’ll get a new and edited file on your iPhone.
PDF element is a great option for iOS as well as Android Users to delete unwanted pages from the PDF.
Android- PDF Element
For Android Users PDF element is the best platform which helps to delete the unwanted pages from the File.
- Firstly, you have to download the official application of PDF element from the Google play store on your mobile. So, download the official application and open it.
- Now, upload the PDF which you want to edit.
- Select the option of more icons which is available in the top-right of the screen and select the option of the page.
- Now, select the pages which you want to delete and click on the option of Delete. This option is available on the top-right side of the page.
- Tap Yes for final confirmation and enjoy your edited PDF document.
Editing or deleting pages in Android becomes very easy with the help of the PDF element.
Limitations to deleting pages From PDFs?
Some of the limitations of deleting pages from PDFs are listed below:-
- Methods don’t work on Read-only PDFs:- The the PDF file is a Read-only file then you’re not allowed to edit anything in the file.
- Password Presence:- If you’re proceeding to delete some pages of a PDF document that is Privacy Protected then you have to enter the Privacy password of the file. The only you’re allowed to provide changes in it.
- Permission from Owner:- If you’re not the owner of the file then you should take permission from the owner of the file. Sometimes PDF files attain very confidential documents for some and it’s good to have permission to edit the PDF by the owner.
So, these are the limitations that you have to face if you’re going to delete some unwanted pages from the PDF document.
Why can’t we delete PDF Pages?
There are many reasons which restrict you from deleting the pages of PDF files by using the above methods.
- If PDF is protected:- If the PDF file is protected by a password that you didn’t know then you can able to delete the pages which you want.
- View Mode:- If the PDF which you selected is set in the View mode option then you can’t delete pages from it. The solution for this problem is to reset the PDF in the Never option.
- Bug:- If the PDF attains any BUG the. Also, you’ll face problems in Deleting the pages from the PDF.
- Read-only PDF:- Read-only PDF is an option that only allows the user to read the PDF file only.
More Articles On PDF